- Wovens, Heavy Weight, Men, Mens Heavy 200+, Mens Outerwear, Mens TopsOur first woven vest will be your last… and favorite. Casual and stylish the Snowcrest vest is pure pedigree and provenance in one. The soft outer is 100% fine Helle Rambouillet Merino wool fibers, spun, woven and finished by our friends at American Woolen Company in Stafford Mills, Connecticut, the oldest continuously operating woolen mill in the USA. Insulated with our-own WoolCloud fill (a wool alternative to feathers). Two hand pockets, inside (phone size) chest pocket and top-end YKK metal zipper. Made in USA. Get ‘em while they last. Limited production.$295.00
- WoolCloud Insulation, Men, Mens Heavy 200+, Mens Outerwear, Mens Tops, Womens Heavy 200+, Womens Outerwear, Womens Tops, WomenThe Woolcloud Snapshirt is a natural-technical marvel. This is not a jacket but an insulated shirt that is meant to be worn close to your core. Filled with lightweight Duckworth Woolcloud insulation inside a shell of 40 denier Nylon. The traditional shirt styling lends itself to everyday wear around town with the secret high-performance ingredient of lightweight wool fill to keep you warm. The natural wool fill will not clump, or pack like down over time and is extremely breathable. Unisex fit, snap chest pockets and zippered side pockets.$295.00
- Powder, Men, Mens Heavy 200+, Mens TopsA versatile, loose fit, multi-functional fleece hoody with pouch pocket. This wool fleece is engineered for comfort, insulation, and wicking. The tough wool outer matrix is stealthy and light with a soft brushed inside against the skin. Made from source-verified Montana-grown merino wool.$140.00
- Knit, Heavy Weight, Men, Mens Heavy 200+, Mens Knitwear, Mens TopsThe FIELDMASTER sweater is the Outdoorsmen's choice. During activity the wool naturally draws humidity away from your body, while trapping air on the inside to keep you regulated and comfortable in all conditions. Rib side panels and cuffs add stretch and memory, while the body of a denser-knit 5-gauge jersey protects the core. 100% Montana grown Helle Rambouillet Merino wool - Made in USA.$275.00
- Ribbed extra high 3" neck keeps the cold out.
- Asymmetrical rib cuffs hold shape and won't bag out.
- 10" neck zipper for ventilation and style points.
- Durable long-lasting worsted yarn, resistant to pilling and wear.
- WoolCloud Insulation, Men, Mens Heavy 200+, Mens Outerwear, Mens TopsThe WoolCloud Full Zip Hoody is filled with lightweight Duckworth Woolcloud insulation inside a shell of 40 denier rip-stop Polyester. A paneled hood, two large hand pockets and a full zip front make this jacket a versatile layering piece that's light in weight and warm enough, thanks to the high-performance ingredient of lightweight wool fill, to wear as an outerwear jacket. The natural wool fill will not clump, or pack like down over time and is extremely breathable. Sport fit - roomy enough to layer under, slim enough to fit under a shell as necessary.$295.00
- Powder, Men, Mens Heavy 200+, Mens Tops$175.00
The difference between our Hi-Line shirt and all others is a our custom fabric - as you already know we don’t buy stock fabric. We start with Montana grown Helle Rambouillet merino (softness and stretch), and blend it with domestic polyester to reduce weight and add more loft. We build a modified fleece knit on the inside and smooth finish on the outside. The knitting and finishing of this fabric is complex; we make only a limited quantity every year.
Soft, warm and surprisingly light with a smooth exterior finish, the shirt is brushed the inside and has slight stretch. Relaxed fit is designed to be worn as an overshirt.