Merino Wool is the best fiber for travel because of its thermo-regulating properties (keeps you comfortable in varying climates), the fiber is anti-static and wrinkle-resistant… and furthermore, Merino wool is anti-bacterial so it is odor-resistant as well. Which is beneficial as you do not have to wash your clothing as often, if at all. Often a rinse in a creek (or hotel room sink), or a night on the balcony (outside) is enough to freshen the garment for many additional days of wear.
- Travel, Under $100, Vapor Wool, Men, Mens Light 125-140, Mens TopsDuckworth has turned the traditional T-shirt into a great looking rock-star. High performance, patented Vapor Wool fabric is lightweight, no-stink, and ultra fast drying. The heathered tri-blend fabric looks great hanging out or being put to the test in any demanding outdoor condition. Tested by Montana high-alpine ranchers at 9500 feet (where the merino wool is grown) it's their favorite piece of gear for months of continuous wear. Wool is anti-microbial, so there is no stink, and this summer weight wool fabric has all natural stretch with no added lycra. The Merino wool is 100% grown in Montana, on the Helle ranch, and the custom yarn is knit and sewn entirely in the USA. Get 'em while they last. Vapor Tee wear test on the Pacific Coast Trail by Outside Magazine - Read it HERE.$65.00$65.00
- Gift Guide, Stream, Travel, WoolCloud Insulation, Men, Mens Heavy 200+, Mens Outerwear, Mens TopsRelaxed fit metal snap front vest. Designed to wear as a light insulation in the coldest season and as a casual all-season layering piece over your first (and second) layer. Two welt hand pockets and one inside chest pocket. The lightweight and packable WoolCloud insulation makes this an all-season performer. Layer under a winter weight coat for a cushion of warm, wool insulated protection - or wear as light wind protection with a layer underneath.
- Travel, WoolCloud Insulation, Womens Heavy 200+, Womens Outerwear, Womens Tops, WomenCasually fitted to be an everyday classic over a shirt or a sweater. Does well as a lightweight yet warm insulation layer in the coldest season/climates as well. Metal snap front, two welt hand pockets. One inside chest pocket (large enough to hold a large smartphone). Shaped hem and a beautiful over sized collar with a snap closure for ultimate protection. Made in USA.
- Gift Guides, Travel, Under $50, Vapor Wool, Socks, Lightweight, Men, WomenUsing our custom blended, Montana-grown merino tri-blend yarn we built the lightest merino wool sock on the market. An extremely thin and light, fast drying sock that feels almost unnoticeable on the foot. Built to wick and feel dry, this sock is made for run/walk/endurance and is perfect for hot/warm seasons.$18.00
Take advantage of our sock special offer: BUY 3 PAIRS get ONE FREE!** Place your 4 pairs (any style, color or size) of socks in your cart, and discount is applied automatically, no code required. Free item will be listed or discount may be applied across items when mixing styles and quantities.$18.00
- 100% Made in USA
- Over the ankle height
- Superb stretch and recovery
- Light cushion under the foot
- Montana-Merino source-verified merino blended yarn
- Quick-dry (perfect for exercise & travel)
- Performance fit
- Travel, Under $100, Vapor Wool, Womens Light 125-140, Womens Tops, WomenA soft ultra-lightweight blend of pure Montana wool and engineered fibers turns this sporty fit tee into a classic. With a heathered look and all natural stretch, this is a favorite that'll last. Originally designed for performance sport due to the natural-technical fabric blend, we love this shirt for casual wear. This Vapor tee is naturally breathable and semi-fitted with a slightly rounded hemline in the back. Wool grown in Montana and garment made in USA is a bonus.$60.00$60.00
- Travel, Under $100, Accessories, Maverick, Men, Mens Accessories, Womens Accessories, WomenLuxuriously soft, 100% pure Helle Rambouillet Merino wool scarf. We oversized this scarf to open and drape elegantly over the shoulders, wrapping you in cozy fine merino wool. A great travel companion and all season accessory; the lightweight fabric is designed to be crunched and packed into a bag within seconds. Merino wool offers natural UV protection when needed. The raw edges and slightly asymmetrical shape add style to this large scarf/shawl. 80" length x 26" wide. The story for this Duckworth Town Scarf begins at the Helle Rambouillet Ranch in Dillon, Montana, where this spring, as every spring for decades, is marked by the birth of thousands of Rambouillet merino lambs. As the cycle of life continues, these sheep grow the finest wool in the US. The sheep are shorn only once a year. The fine fibers are then cleaned and processed, spun into yarn and knit into this fine fabric in the Carolinas. Keeping our footprint as small as possible - right here in the USA. From Sheep to Shelf®.$90.00$90.00