Sheep to Shelf
We don’t source wool, we grow it on our ranch in Montana. We carefully manage every step of the process, from fiber to finished garment. Wool spinning, knitting and dying is part science and part art, requiring specialized know-how and total supply chain responsibility, quality and transparency from beginning to end.
Duckworth is a source-verified merino wool company.
Trust, quality and comfort are paramount, assured by the pedigree of our wool supply from the Helle Rambouillet ranch and other certified Montana wool growers.
100% Made in USA
Wool made in the country of origin – The United States – creates value added product for our local economies and brings jobs back home. Keeping wool science and knowledge at home inspires technology and innovation at every level of the process, building a vibrant and globally competitive textile industry for the long term – Resurrecting the lost art and craft of American wool is our mission.
Subscribe to our Newsletter here
- Vapor Wool, Men, Mens Light 125-140, Mens TopsWe've taken our best selling Vapor Tee and added a single drop-in pocket sits on the left chest. Made with our high performance, patented Vapor Wool fabric is lightweight, no-stink, and ultra-fast drying. The Merino wool is 100% grown in Montana, on the Helle ranch, and the custom yarn is knit and sewn entirely in the USA.$75.00
- Vapor Wool, Men, Mens Light 125-140, Mens TopsThe perfect everyday T-Shirt for year round use - now available in a v-neck style. Stay dry and look stylish with our patented wool tri-blend performance fabric, source-verified merino wool is grown on the ranch in Dillon, Montana.$65.00
- Powder, Womens Heavy 200+, Womens Tops, WomenA casual yet feminine over-shirt made with Duckworth's proprietary brushed merino wool fleece. Wear it as a light all-season jack-shirt, or button-up for a layer to keep you warm in the coldest of weather. The brushed backing traps air to keep you comfortable and warm, the solid Montana grown merino wool outer layer looks classy and is knit densely enough to break the wind. This shirt is 100% made in USA - from Sheep to Shelf; using Helle Rambouillet fine merino for best performance and timeless style. A Montana locals' favorite.$175.00
- WoolCloud Insulation, Womens Heavy 200+, Womens Outerwear, Womens Tops, WomenCasually fitted to be an everyday classic over a shirt or a sweater. Does well as a lightweight yet warm insulation layer in the coldest season/climates as well. Metal snap front, two welt hand pockets. One inside chest pocket (large enough to hold a large smartphone). Shaped hem and a beautiful over sized collar with a snap closure for ultimate protection. Made in USA.$225.00
- WoolCloud Insulation, Womens Heavy 200+, Womens Outerwear, Womens Tops, WomenThe WoolCloud Full Zip Hoody is filled with lightweight Duckworth Woolcloud insulation inside a shell of 40 denier rip-stop Polyester. A paneled hood, two large hand pockets and a full zip front make this jacket a versatile layering piece that's light in weight and warm enough, thanks to the high-performance ingredient of lightweight wool fill, to wear as an outerwear jacket. The natural wool fill will not clump, or pack like down over time and is extremely breathable. Cut to be a little longer in the back for proper coverage and comfort. Sport fit - roomy enough to layer under, slim enough to fit under a shell as necessary.$295.00
- Vapor Wool, Womens Light 125-140, Womens Tops, WomenA soft ultra-lightweight blend of pure Montana wool and engineered fibers turns this sporty fit tee into a classic. With a heathered look and all natural stretch, this is a favorite that'll last. Originally designed for performance sport due to the natural-technical fabric blend, we love this shirt for casual wear. This Vapor tee is naturally breathable and semi-fitted with a slightly rounded hemline in the back. Wool grown in Montana and garment made in USA is a bonus.$50.00 – $60.00
Duckworth Maverick Crew highlight in Gear Patrol ‘Merino wool has been called “a miracle fiber” enough…
These happy sheep in Montana are the foundation for apparel company Duckworth In the hilly fields…
Duckworth Vapor Tee featured in Outside Magazine Carry-On Kit. “The price may seem steep for a…