Sheep to Shelf
We don’t source wool, we grow it on our ranch in Montana. We carefully manage every step of the process, from fiber to finished garment. Wool spinning, knitting and dying is part science and part art, requiring specialized know-how and total supply chain responsibility, quality and transparency from beginning to end.
Duckworth is a source-verified merino wool company.
Trust, quality and comfort are paramount, assured by the pedigree of our wool supply from the Helle Rambouillet ranch and other certified Montana wool growers.
100% Made in USA
Wool made in the country of origin – The United States – creates value added product for our local economies and brings jobs back home. Keeping wool science and knowledge at home inspires technology and innovation at every level of the process, building a vibrant and globally competitive textile industry for the long term – Resurrecting the lost art and craft of American wool is our mission.
Subscribe to our Newsletter here
- Wovens, Heavy Weight, Men, Mens Heavy 200+, Mens Outerwear, Mens TopsOur first woven vest will be your last… and favorite. Casual and stylish the Snowcrest vest is pure pedigree and provenance in one. The soft outer is 100% fine Helle Rambouillet Merino wool fibers, spun, woven and finished by our friends at American Woolen Company in Stafford Mills, Connecticut, the oldest continuously operating woolen mill in the USA. Insulated with our-own WoolCloud fill (a wool alternative to feathers). Two hand pockets, inside (phone size) chest pocket and top-end YKK metal zipper. Made in USA.Get ‘em while they last. Limited production.$295.00
- Powder, Heavy Weight, Womens Heavy 200+, Womens Tops, WomenCozy and cute full-zip hooded fleece, lightweight with plenty of warmth for the cool nights in the mountains or on the beach. Soft brushed fleece, in a custom Duckworth fabric; a blend of Helle Rambouillet Montana grown Merino wool, Polyester and Acrylic for the best performace in this warm and soft brushed fleece construction.Custom small batch production, 100% Made in USA.$140.00
- Vapor Wool, Men, Mens Light 125-140, Mens TopsThe perfect everyday T-Shirt for year round use - now available in a v-neck style. Stay dry and look stylish with our patented wool tri-blend performance fabric, source-verified merino wool is grown on the ranch in Dillon, Montana.$65.00
- WoolCloud Insulation, Womens Heavy 200+, Womens Outerwear, Womens Tops, WomenCasually fitted to be an everyday classic over a shirt or a sweater. Does well as a lightweight yet warm insulation layer in the coldest season/climates as well. Metal snap front, two welt hand pockets. One inside chest pocket (large enough to hold a large smartphone). Shaped hem and a beautiful over sized collar with a snap closure for ultimate protection. Made in USA.
- WoolCloud Insulation, Womens Heavy 200+, Womens Outerwear, Womens Tops, WomenThe WoolCloud Full Zip Hoody is filled with lightweight Duckworth Woolcloud insulation inside a shell of 40 denier rip-stop Polyester. A paneled hood, two large hand pockets and a full zip front make this jacket a versatile layering piece that's light in weight and warm enough, thanks to the high-performance ingredient of lightweight wool fill, to wear as an outerwear jacket. The natural wool fill will not clump, or pack like down over time and is extremely breathable. Cut to be a little longer in the back for proper coverage and comfort. Sport fit - roomy enough to layer under, slim enough to fit under a shell as necessary.
- Vapor Wool, Womens Light 125-140, Womens Tops, WomenLight and airy Vapor WoolTM with a cozy fitted hood for comfort, the high zipper-free neck is smooth against the skin. The summer wool is very lightweight and breathable with natural stretch. A blend of pure Montana wool and engineered fibers keeps you cool, comfortable and dry. This shirt was born for relaxed casual wear with the look and feel of pure wool. Packs small and dries quickly, a great sunshade piece for the summer! Grown in Montana, made in USA.$110.00
October is one of the busiest months of the year at the ranch. Now that all…
As seen on AdventureJournal.com : “This Montana-based wool company does a lot of things right, especially…
Winter came early to the Mountains across Montana this year! With snow drifting up on our…